Our U.S. Kilimanjaro Specialists have lived, worked, or traveled extensively in Tanzania and they have all reached the summit of Kilimanjaro.
We are excited to share our experience with you and help you prepare for the adventure of a lifetime! Feel free to contact our Boston office anytime.
- Judi Wineland
with daughter, Erica
- Rick and his daughter, Nicole, who was 12 years old at the time, were featured trekkers in David Breashears' epic IMAX film, Kilimanjaro, To the Roof of Africa.
- Judi climbed Kilimanjaro with her youngest daughter, Erica, who was 14 years old at the time, and equates Erica's agility on Kilimanjaro to that of a mountain goat.
- Katie Cordes
- Conquering Kilimanjaro is at the top of Katie's 'Most Memorable Trips' list. Experiencing different cultures is her passion, having volunteered throughout Eastern Europe and adventured in Tanzania, Germany, Switzerland, and the United States. With her degree in International Development, the love of hiking and the outdoors, and an understanding of travel logistics, she is excited to help you plan your adventure of a lifetime.
- Michael Moitoso
- Michael Moitoso has explored a myriad of cultures around the world. He has travelled to Mexico, Italy, Morocco, and trekked volcanos in Guatemala and Portugal. During his last two trips to northern Tanzania he has explored the safari circuit as well as summited Mount Kilimanjaro. His travel experience enables him to share his enthusiasm and knowledge of travel logistics with our guests.
- Ina Steinhilber
- Ina has been traveling the world since her teens and continues to pursue her love of trekking, hiking and ice climbing in the mountainous regions of the globe, including Tanzania where she climbed Kilimanjaro.
- While her professional background began in the art world, travel is her true passion, and she is dedicated to helping you make your trekking or safari dreams a reality.
- Gregg Pokraka
- Gregg has adventured throughout the US and Central America, Europe and more recently, Tanzania. In addition to his dedication to travel, he brings with him over 14 years of customer service experience.
- As our Director of Customer Service, his friendly manner, attention to detail, and in-depth knowledge of safari logistics ensure the success of your entire trip.
- Thomas Holden
- Thomas Holden is the General Manager of our Kili Trekking Operation in Tanzania, and is the leader of our team in Arusha. Though he now lives and works in Tanzania, Thomas still feels like part of our US team. Before moving to Africa, he was in our US office for five years, preparing trekkers for their adventures on Africa's highest peak.
- With six Kili summits now under his belt, his hands-on knowledge and dedication to providing the highest quality service gives our travelers the best chance to safely reach Kilimanjaro's 19,340-foot summit.