We've trekked every Kili route but prefer the least traveled, more scenic trails, providing maximum acclimatization time and 98% summit success.
Western Approach Route
• The route Thomson used for David Breashears' famed Kili IMAX film
• Beautiful views from the Shira Plateau, with additional hikes
• Two daytime summit bid options with an overnight/exploration inside the dormant volcanic crater
• The least traveled, most exclusive route allowing
you to circumnavigate Kilimanjaro
• Gentler terrain and expansive views that other trekkers don't see
• Ugraded accommodations and the service of a personal porter included
• Heralded as Kilimanjaro's most beautiful short
• FAR less traveled than the Marangu and Machame Routes
• Thrilling and adventurous, on non-technical terrain with periodic rock scrambling
- From the lush rain forest to the majestic summit of Kilimanjaro, check out photos of your once-in-a-lifetime experience here!